History of ALNO
Just a few years saw the wood-working business turn into a successful furniture producer, and so it was in 1958 that Nothdurft took the step from tradesman’s business to industrial undertaking – ALNO Mobelwerke GmbH + Co. KG in Pfullendorf.
The ground had been prepared for practical innovations, first-class quality and award-winning design.
German-manufactured kitchens soon became popular around the world and in 1969, ALNO began to expand into other European countries, arriving in the UK in 1974.
Today ALNO continues to export its products throughout the world.